Monday, August 02, 2010

any tips to slim?

still like before, rotting at home for my confinement to finish.

This few days, both me & hubby is busy taking care of baby.
baby Valencia is naughty, sleep in the morning & afternoon but wake up in the night :(
sooo we have alot of sleepless night, panda eyes!

Huiwen came to visit me, pass few days with her baby zaydien, he's yet a adorable boy.
super envy her can fit in to her jeans alr

The next day i went to try on to my tops instead of jeans, all nicely fit :)
don't really have any tummy popping out :) hahaha
after that i went trying on to my shorts, wah! i super sad alr, pull up to my upper thigh stop alr, so i dont have to try on to my skinny alr.

I DAMNNN SAD LAH!
i upper body is like back to shape, only left some flabby flabby but when i wear my top actually cant see much.
but my lower body like very naughty lah, still not back in shape zzz
if i really cant wear my jeans anymore i really will cry man!

Before birth my last weight was 73kg then after birth for abt 2weeks my weight was 60kg, drop abt 13kg, i have another 10 more to go then will be back to my original weight 50-49kg

have been eating 1meal per day, but drink alot of water, isit too must water retention? LOL
ANY IDEAS ANYONE?
comment me, comment me

Think this few day i can go do my hair alr, sneak out? hahaha
been sneak to sip & sip sip some cold drinks, same like jocelyn we cant leave w/o cold drinks seh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

you cannot drink too much water too.. will cause retention and the bottom wont go slimmer.. Try bathing with ginger water or soak in ginger water. will help.:)


Regards,
Winnie

envyme said...

Girl, dun drink too much water, dont need to really go diet first cos now this period is recovering one... if not next time u will look very weak. only after 2 mths u start to worry .