Tuesday, August 10, 2010

the days at PureGold/My plannings :)

Kat just msg me on FB saying ask me to listen to the elderly that this coming year 7th month the hungry ghost festival better be good girl, stay at home & not running ard outside like my usually last time.
That's a very caring msg from her that she always care alot for me never fail to make me miss her.
After that we chatted alot about our past colleagues that make me MISS all of them, have been happily working with them last yr in Pure Gold Jewelery at City Link (branch at MS, PS & Suntec) especially Kat & Jansen my shop in-charge but they are super fun to work with, full of fun & jokes, no boring moment at all, super relac.
Even after work we always plan to club at Boilers Room, before gg boilers room i will go with shawn to pennisular or geylang first haha, not with our uniform of cos! we bring clothes over to change after work.
I rem once i hit top sale at the day, Mr Mohan (the Don't mess with the Mohan) will bring us to Orchard tower, FUN sial i swear if i have the chances once more i still love to work with them. MR MOHAN PLS COME BACK TO S'PORE & OPEN ANOTHER PURE GOLD i'm sure you miss alll of us. Mr mohan is now back to Dubai :(


Okay end of my past job.

Coming after my confinement i'm finding a job which is 8-5/6-9pm kind, at least i've time to see my darling Valencia after work. not like sales after work even i were to shop with my hubby there wun be enough time to go home & spend time with her :)

Let's see after my confinement i have full of things to do.
- get a great hair-dos, Reborning & coloring by... (any recommends?)

browse by Celestina's blog saw her hair-stylist Kason at Twister, their treatment seem not bad.
Hubby's at Clush at Raffles done by our friend Alex also very good.
Belle's Essenuals at Bugis also like not bad leh.
HOW? better make up my decision fast, LOLLLL

-Shopping for a gd BB cerem & make-ups recommended by Tabi & Yangyi Menard at Suntec
they say swear i try all i'll never leave the products LOLLL lets see alright :)

-Last but not least Shop for my clothes & Rock the night off :)

No comments: