Tuesday, September 14, 2010

its a blissss :)

few weeks didnt upload my blog, due to my lappy is spoil, i need a repair :(

Just started work for abt a weeks alr, work load still alright, company just pass me a Blackberry.
LOL, at first i'm quite happy bcos i didnt use a Blackberry before, i wonder why some of my friends is selling their iphones away just for Blackberry, although the outlook is classy.

Now after using it, i still prefer my iphone, but my poor iphone used less then a month, end up i throw it just becos i quarrel with hubby. poooor iphone!
anw, hubby promise me for iphone 4! hurray :)

okay, hubby & i started work, but i see hubby like more sian then me bcos he is boring of his job, lol end up my job is like now updating my blog, fb-ing & etc.
but don't be happy as my work load is getting more & more :( `

i'm planning to but a lappy if mine really cant be repair :(
but i still wish that my lappy can be repair, godbless! i love that laptop!!!!!

finishing work now.
heading home then go see our new hus!
Friday gg HUB hub, finish all documents & stuff, take key & we can move in after the painting & furniture stuff @ ikea :)
HUBBY seem to be very happy ytd hahahah!

alright i'm missing my darling at homeeeeee & hubby at workkkkk.
bye peeps!

No comments: