Thursday, April 21, 2011

Randomly

Hubby & i recently watching this Hong Kong series, introducing to everyone!
"女拳"



Was what's app-ing with Jacq & her bf Sam, lol!
He is a nice guy, i hope this time my mei would be like last time & treasure her current bf :)

Now a days almost afew of my sis is getting married, Joey, Jasley & Zhen zhen.
super coinsider that Jasley & Zhen's wedding fall on the same day same month, LOL!
Congratulation to all my sis :)

I really need someone to help me out with my iphone 4 Jailbreaking!
AND! is there any apps for me to update my blog in my Iphone? i see Tumblr, Live.J has it but not Blogspot!

Lastly, has recently make me to has the urge to upload all my old pictures with me bestie around, can be view in my FB's Album:
http://www.facebook.com/estyjq

Regarding about my sister's one, i set it to private, becos my Elva, Pearl & Jacq think that pic very "CUI" end up i have to choose & delete when i'm not using my home com + i felt my effort being waste, super sad!

I couldn't be choosing one by one who & which is nice then delete here & there, not just one person. End up left afew. This makes me fed-up & had some argument with Elva esp. but Pearl What'sapp me abt this issue, end up i replied she didn't.
I really felt is waste of effort.
I had the urge telling them, why not next time have any of this gathering, don't count me in with the cam-whoring. But... i just don't want to type kinda msg to them.



Plus recently, having so much problem, regarding of my others friends again? seeing true colors? or being realistic? I really don't know & i don't really wish to bother. But in my heart i really need to fill an answer.



Another night at here, super boring! bye peeps

No comments: