Tuesday, July 20, 2010

i'm gg to die during the stupid confinement!

Ytd night got some cut-cake session at home with my parents, hubby & my daughter, nothing special, as i'm having confinement :(

Ytd night was another sleepless night hubby & i had.
early morning hubby still have to wake up help her bathe & feed her as i was too tired, i think this whole month staying at home continue like this i'll slim alot! haha

Hubby went to do our precious girl's birthcert alr, Valencia Tan LS
she has a cute chinese name :)
start giving her breast milk, but was so worn out, have to pump every few hrs if not engogment will come.
CONFINEMENT really very sucks! I seriously no cold drinks cannot one, but i have to tahan whole mth no cold drinks, days like pass very slow, everyday hot drink with ginger etc. how to tahan?!

even hubby see my food & drinks he also BTH alr, go to plaza ask me want eat what he buy for me, but my grandma & mummy doesn't allow :(
I just wish i can bathe, but grandma say must reached 2nd weeks then can.
mummy says this saturday go bathe, lucky! mummy & daddy help me, hahaha
sip a few mouth of orange juice, i sibei happy liao!
sweet drinkssss, mummy say i too heaty so wanted to cook barley drinks for me, gd gd better then drink the ginger drink!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site est-yjq.blogspot.com
Is this possible?

ESTHER ALYSE YANG said...

hi Anony, hmmm, exchange links like?