Sunday, July 18, 2010

late photos to be uploaded.

Some late photos to-be posted :)



1. My pregnant photos on my bump, with hubby's hand. haha (taken by hubby)
2. Inside ward, right after my delivery, hubby spent the whole night with me inside delivery suite & after that accompanied me transfer to ward, as he's worn out with me, didn't get any sleep at all, sweeet husband i've :)



Above 6 photos of my princess valencia,
Also right after my delivery to Baby Valencia, nurse at KKH bring her to me & i start hugging her tight to sleep, look at her


ain't she adorable? haha i'm sorry for being so thick skin, but i just can't stop looking at her cute face right after my delivery, i think i forget the pain before totally!
i'm so bliss to have her & a wonderful husband :)



Okay this is first day home after KKH.
mummy rdy a cute bed for her, probably she's not use to it, as she's in my womb for her growing period. Newborn baby love being secure!



Here's hubby first time feeding her, haha how sweet her daddy is.
Can see hubby's leg & hand holding on her for milk :)



1. Okay, this is my first feed to baby valencia, felt some kind of nervous, but enjoying of motherhood, i totally forget about my wound is still on stitches alr, SERIOUS!
2. Hubby feeding on her again :)



Here's my precious, sleeping soundly, cuteeee right!


Lastly, this is my daughter with her princess bed, haha
she has become the princess at my hus & hubby's hus, everyone is treating her like a treasure at home & as for me i'm biggest! haha cos i'm the one who suffered the pain during the whole process & give birth to her, LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

just a passerby reading yr blog..congrats...yr baby is v cute..i am expecting too and due in early nov...cant wait also hehe

ESTHER ALYSE YANG said...

thanks you :)
oh a few of my friends is expecting & due in early nov and is all girl :)
how abt urs?
lol when i was expecting, i didnt get excited instead i felt so scared of the labour pain, zzz haha but when i taste the pain alr, i saw her i forget abt the pain i go thru haha anyway, all the best to you :)

ESTHER ALYSE YANG said...

has a smooth delivery , tc :)