Sunday, August 15, 2010

Happy valencia's full month

After getting a nap in the night, I actually woke up in the midnight 2am & slacking at home, online gaming, tv-ing, smoking & of cos looking after our darling girl, i start doing my eye mask & then get ready to my mother-in-law hus to pray for baby's full month.
By the time we get there is about 1pm!
I cannot believe that our timing super rubber-band, LOLLLs

Photos taking at my Mother-in-law's room.



Mummy brought this cute little pink jumpers for darling at Anchor Point.
Photos i took during her sleep, can tell the first picture like irritated by me, lolllls



Taken in my Mother-in-law's room toilet.
i damn PS to take outside when people busy looking after baby & talking & i'm beside snapping myself, The elderly may think i abit siao.



I actually think that this room is very spacious,
just nice my Mother-in-law has a BIG MIRROR FOR MY FULL BODY, haha!
How was it? DID I SLIM DOWN?!

After we reach hubby's hus, we leave baby there for my mother-in-law then accompanied hubby for his hair-cut. Headed back home & wait for my mummy to come over to my mother-in-law place then went over to my sister's place.

After that we got home, its about 6pm. soooo tiring!

then till now i haven even get any sleep yet, while hubby is sleeping like a pig!
I'm like zombieeee :(



back to my own hus.
I curl my fringe, hope i wun look too old with curls, just trying out :)
I think my face sharp alr uh. like no more chubby like fishball before i get pregnant, right?

I'm like consoling myself lah, nb

Random
I'm soo happy that i actually weight ytd & i drop 5kg in 2weeks time, power!
ltr morning i'm gg Tiongbahru Plaza to shop for my face mask then to bugis for clothes :)
after that i think alot people coming over to my hus, so must be home early

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

please lor sis. you're not fat at all la! >.<