Monday, August 16, 2010

valencia's full month at home.

FULL MONTH MINI HOME-COOKED BUFFET AT HOME :)

Actually we planned a Mini-buffet on baby's full month, but daddy choose not too. Becos he wanted to bring baby along to relatives house to give out Baby's full month cake or cake voucher. Overall, left with some friends coming over, then daddy choose to cook & order some pastry to serve our friends :)



1. Valerie, Val's husband Ah Beng, Leong & Leong's wife.
2. The 4 of them were eating in my living room, while the rest Mj-ing behind & some were inside my room playing with baby :)

My hus today is fully PACKED with humans haha! I have about 2hrs of sleep ytd morning, then have to wake up help mummy prepare alr & before the day, I DIDN'T SLEEP AT ALL.
nb, i'm sooo tired & i sprain my left elbow, plus having long hrs carrying my daughter. So now, here goes my elbow to pain for the whole day :(


Anyway, Alot more of our friends actually coming today, but due to working they can't make it, so will meet up on weekdays when they having their off to home-visit my girl.
alot of them actually msg me that they brought for my baby a presents, so sweet of them :)


Here's,
An advance thanks for all the presents that you guys brought for my darling first.
And of cos i've to thanks thous who brought presents & angbaos for my darling today.

Now i look into her drawer, i think she has more then enough to wear & mostly brought by my Mother-in-Law, Mummy & some other of my relatives
.

So i think the next time i went shopping, i can stop shopping for her clothes instead of other baby stuff alr :)

No comments: