Thursday, August 19, 2010

darling is sick, speedy recover, V

PHOTOS OF MY DARLING VALENCIA TAN
陈乐思 my darling's chinese name, nice?
haha casse respond me NICE! like v dreamy dreamy chinese name, LOLLS






MUMMY & DAUGHTER
She really my sweetheart, once i'm out to shop i really miss her so much,
i leave my heart with her, when i'm out.
i think all mummies do


Came home after jab, darling is still v active & playful
till the next day morning, she is 37degree fever.

Hubby & i prepare to First Medical & doc is out to meeting till 10pm at night.
its too late for her to go out during the 7mth
so we went to 158 there Meiling St Clinic, her temp was 37.5degree fever alr.
doc say 37.6 & above have to admit hospital KKH's children ward.

Baby below 3months is not allow to give any medicine, they're too young to take medicine.

I was so worried abt her, hug her the whole night till her fever drop to 36.4 then i pat her to slp Lucky my sweetheart now is fine, but in-case her fever came back. i'm not gg to slp & i can't slp :)





I her x trillions




Taken by my web-cam :)



HAHA! cute right, darling slping on my tummy.




Good Night, my sweetheart

1 comment:

Doris said...

Girl ~ Linked up alrdy ((:
Anyway ur baby is sooo cute and also the chinese name is nice ^^ take care and catch up real soon.