Monday, August 23, 2010

A great day with them & my darling girl incident.

PREPARING AT HOME
Mood to cam-whoring with my webcam :)




Finally, i get to reborn my damnn hair after soooo many months.
and also i've waited for sooooo long for my hair to grow, after reborn-ed, i get to see long hair, LOL

After ready, i headed down to Bugis's Mos Burger.
waited for quite sometimes finally all reached.
Emily, yangyi, elva, pearlyne, eunice, tabi then followed by PL & his friends.
so coincidence i saw Germaine :)

after PL & his friends left, our girls start to take their cam out & here goes



tadaaaa~ photo taking session LOLLLS



Eunice & pearlyne followed by PL & Eunice :)



Elva actually snap-shot this when i was eating.
Eunice gonna kill her for this!


After snapping at Mos Burger, we actually went Bugis Street to SHOPPPP!
fun shopping & along the way we actually have lots of fun!
till we went ILUMA for KOI's Bubble, they actually addicted to their bubble tea.
its quite special with "how many percent of sugar you want" hahas

Headed home after that!

mummy, daddy & my sis bring baby out today to pray then go NTUC, a old lady or can i say old granny came over & ask my sis can she see the baby? my sis open up the cover of the pram then she said baby very cute, hw old? hmm, god bless you uh.. then go off.
mummy told me this & reminds me of the movie "Drag me to hell"
anw, mummy also told me that mayb she being shock by the loud noise cause by some workers moving things.

baby now gt slight fever, don't wan to slpp
& i'm worried wht happen to her, esp now is 7th mth.
Lucky casse called after seeing my FB, telling me wht to do ( THANKS GIRLS ) & someone tell me that is bcos my girl gt a shock that why keep crying in the night, dont want to slp.

so i cuddled her & pat her to slp, finally after feeding her, i leave her on my bed & she finally have a good slp :) anw, to be safe i also need to bathe her like wht casse told me.

Pat my darling to slp & here goes to my blog being update :)
Goodnight peeps!

No comments: