Sunday, August 29, 2010

When august ends

Random

I'm uploading some expire photos.
A quick introduction, cos i'm sleepyyyyy :)



Taken right after i reborned my hair at Anchor Point with Hubby & Song Ming.
brought some Facial mask & Men's facial mask from Sasa :)

I remembered, the day before ytd Hubby & I went Bugis shopping.
Thanks mummy for helping us looking after Valencia :)
love you MUMMY




Taken at Iluma :) Btw, thanks hubby for buying me the jumpers i saw when gg out with my sisters

Getting ready with hubby out to his hus there & then Parklane Selegie.



TADAAA~! hubby brought this jumpers for me.
do i look slim with this? I HOPE SO~



On the way to hubby hus there i saw this little kitten following us, after a distance the kitten disappear. While waiting at 169, we brought some cat food, went back to the same place where we saw the kitten. I manage to found the kitten, LOLLLLS BUT after the next day hubby saw another one, much more smaller size then this :(
Here we went 169 to meet Junming.



LOL, it's Junming's spec. look abit ah-gong, haha



Junming (left) & hubby (right)

Okay, after that we went Parklane, selegie.



Taken inside toilet while waiting for hubby buy something :)



HOME SWEET HOME
back to taking care valencia the whole long night.



My thanks for Emily brought this on the first day when i give birth to Baby Valencia & Yangyi for the Chicken Ess. I drunk the chicken ess alr, so i didn't get to upload it :x

Ytd suppose to bring Valencia out ytd to my check up at KKH then shopping, end up watched 线人 at Plaza with hubby cos we're too tired! appt all change.
The movie is NICE!



Taken at Tiong Bahru Mac's toilet, LOLLS



While waiting for hubby for me chesse buger!




Home Sweet Home.
i my hubby :)







Start to cam-whoring :)
is my darling's socks cute?
it's look like a shoe but it actually a sock with the design look alike



My sleepy princess



Okay, she actually just 1month plus, so don't know how to sit at all.
i just place some pillow behind to support her back.
but damnn cute
the Rompers beside is hubby brought for her at Tiong Bahru Plaza :)



Mummy & Daughter
sweeeeet right



you see her smile?
damn cute! she always love to smile.
This is our sweetheart, Valencia
hubby & me precious girl

Alright, goodnight peeps.
i'm veryyyy sleepyyyy!

1 comment:

ESTHER ALYSE YANG said...

llq - Hi, I've to apologize for my late reply & also stop ranting for that period of times, as i'm busy working like a dog, LOL! But i seriously have to thank you sincerely for your compliment that you actually enjoy reading my blog posts & subscribed.

I am glad to inform that, upcoming, i will continue blogging EACH & EVERYDAY from TOMORROW on :) And i bet that coming up, beside blogging about my lifestyles everyday, i'll be helping to advertise or start ranting on different blogshops i visited or would like to engage me as their blogshop's model, as well as, blog on other products like make-ups & etc. I might be starting my own blogshop too, so stay tune on interesting posts coming up :)